Pay when you receive – C.O.D
The available cash on delivery option will show up when you check out your cart.
Please note that we do not collect your personal information when you make a payment. For questions regarding your transactions on our site, please consult your card-issuing bank or order details for information.
Apply “Coupon Codes” and “Bonus Points”
Sometimes we do promotions and there would have some good coupon or bonus points enable for you to experience a good discount on your order.
You can apply coupon codes and bonus points to your order at checkout. Once you’ve entered your coupon code and bonus points, click “APPLY” and your order total will update to reflect the discount amount. Please note that if you do not click “APPLY” before continuing to checkout, the coupon code and bonus points you entered will not be applied.
· Please be sure that you correctly enter the coupon code, with no spaces before, within, or after it.
· Coupons cannot be combined. You can only apply one coupon code per order.
· Apply the coupon before its expiration date – the expiration date will be clearly indicated when the coupon is issued to you.
· Coupons may require a minimum purchase.
· Some coupons apply only to specific products or exclude specified products.
· A coupon can only be applied once.
Sales & Use Tax
1. What is Sales & Use Tax？
Sales & Use Tax (“Sales Tax”) will be charged by applicable states of the US to the consumers who purchase from us. We are required by law to collect Sales Tax in those states. You will see the Sales Tax applied to your order once you confirm your shipping details and proceed to checkout.
2. How is Sales & Use Tax calculated?
Sales Tax is calculated on the total merchandise value net of any discount. Total taxes may also include taxes charged on the delivery and shipping fees (if taxable in your state).
Sales Tax charged on your order will be displayed at the checkout stage.
3. Will Sales & Use Tax be refundable?
In case of returns and/or refunds, the appropriate Sales Tax will also be refunded to your wallet of your account or to the original method of payment.